Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

RoboForm Everywhere?
muchcat1
#1 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 9:36:05 AM(UTC)
muchcat1

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 10 post(s)

Anyone?  I upgraded my RoboForm to Roboform Everywhere so I could load it on my new iPhone, and am having nothing but trouble now.  My always-dependable Robo has become slow and choppy on my PC.  Half the time it won't fill a screen or it says it can't find the submit button.  I typically have 8-10 tabs open, so I move on to the next.  When I come back to the one it wouldn't fill and try again, all is well.  sometimes.

Never did figure out how to use it on my iPhone.  I loaded it up and can sign into it, but there's no icon or toolbar so I don't know how it works.  Anyone?

Perhaps I'm too old for all this new technology.  I had a very old phone that didn't even take pictures, and a couple of days ago I upgraded to this iPhone.  I feel like Granny Clampett.  First call I got, I couldn't figure out how to answer it.  [:$]

Jeannie47
#2 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 10:48:03 AM(UTC)
Jeannie47

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 61 post(s)

You made me smile when I read your post. I'm sure someone on here can help you but I'm afraid I can't since I still have the old kind of phone ----- you know, the kind you "talk" on.  (((smiles)))

Jeannie

barrco
#2 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 10:58:31 AM(UTC)
barrco

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 23 post(s)

I would check and make sure Robo is the only toolbar running and if that doesn't work I would uninstall and then reinstall Roboform. Can't help you with the Iphone, sorry

MissMarta
#2 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 11:47:34 AM(UTC)
MissMarta

Was thanked: 148 time(s) in 131 post(s)

No advice-but I feel for ya! I upgraded my Robo to use on the Chrome browser but I was too chicken to get the "everywhere" package for the smartphone!

Good Luck.........................

samtb13
#2 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 12:20:16 PM(UTC)
samtb13

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I've got a Samsung Vibrant which is an android phone. I don't think they have a roboform yet for droids. I could be wrong.
I open my wins on YouTube
hostaaddict
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 1:44:37 AM(UTC)
hostaaddict

Was thanked: 123 time(s) in 99 post(s)

Hope someone can help you.  I too got a new droid phone for Christmas.  Now I have to learn how to use it and since I had to get new computer due to virus crashing old one, I now have messed up my Robo on it.  It is there when I don't need it and disappears when I go to enter.  Go figure!  Also it is now telling me it doesn't show that I purchased the pro version which I did and when I put in my identity number it doesn't recognize it.

muchcat1
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 8:58:03 AM(UTC)
muchcat1

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 10 post(s)

[quote user="hostaaddict"] Also it is now telling me it doesn't show that I purchased the pro version which I did and when I put in my identity number it doesn't recognize it. [/quote] 

Well THAT bites!   I uninstalled Robo from my computer and from my iPhone and re-installed it.  Had to do it twice, but now it's working great!