Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Lucky List red to green
broonessa1
#1 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2008 8:23:16 AM(UTC)
broonessa1

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)

Hello,

When I would go to my LL page, all the sweeps would have a red box next to them, and then after I entered that day, it would turn green.  When I would come back the next day, the boxes would all be red again.  I liked this because I can't always sit and enter all at once, and if they went from red to green, then I knew which ones I hadn't entered yet.  For some reason now, when I go to my LL page, some are red, some are green, and I haven't entered any yet.  It has been like this for days.  I've tried logging out, logging back in, closing the browser and reopening, etc.  Any one have any suggestions to get them all back to red again?

joflynnnomad1
#2 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2008 9:10:37 AM(UTC)
joflynnnomad1

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Same is happening to my list.  I kept hoping it would fix itself but it has not.  Thank you for checking out the Lucky Lists.  Jo

kapapak
#2 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2008 1:32:39 PM(UTC)
kapapak

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 32 post(s)

Same here, but usually just ones in "other, weekly" . Also if I skip a day of a sweep that is daily, it will be green even if I had not entered that day.

marli23514
#3 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2008 6:07:37 PM(UTC)
marli23514

Was thanked: 1040 time(s) in 913 post(s)

My LL went wacko one day last week and I used the dates as a guide to enter.  Probably just a little glitch.  Been fine since then.

“You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying. To be the best you can do everyday.” ― Jason Mraz

1 user thanked marli23514 for this useful post.
lucky1950 on 7/4/2015(UTC)
broonessa1
#2 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2008 10:53:43 PM(UTC)
broonessa1

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)

I cleared the cookies from my computer, and this seems to have fixed the problem.  Hope that can help someone else.

chudder4444
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2008 4:08:12 AM(UTC)
chudder4444

Was thanked: 1067 time(s) in 895 post(s)

On the first of every month, the Lucky List messes up and does this. To correct it, clear your cookies, OR just enter each of the sweeps, and the button will correct itself in subsequent days.

$10,000 Club member since November 2008!
owilkins
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2008 7:04:25 PM(UTC)
owilkins

When the colors do not change whether I am doing tab browsing or the old way, I close out of the internet and than open it back up.  The colors will change then on the ones I have entered.  It doesn't happen but every now and then, thank goodness.  I guess Mr.Softy gave up on trying to fix the quick entry button.

Can you even imagine the cost of your salvation? The magnificent plan of the Father & the willing cooperation of the Son, proved your tremendous value in God's eyes. From His perspective, you are worth all the pain & suffering that was necessary to secure your eternal presence with Him in Heaven.
mrsofty
#5 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2008 1:26:55 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Nope, did not give up.  I just am wanting to make sure that all the issues are fleshed out for those power users that use it.  I tried to come up with all the use cases, but you all are masters at using it, so when issues arise I note them and then see if I can address them.

So have no fear, I am watching the issues to make sure that the next fix release will address these issues and save you all some time.

Thanks for all you do for the site and keep entering those sweeps.

owilkins
#6 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2008 1:56:26 AM(UTC)
owilkins

Thanks for responding, Mr.Softy.  I'm glad you are still working on it.  I have started using tab-browsing recently and I would want anything to mess that up. It is a lot faster, but not as fast as your quick entry button would be. It is all about speed, isn't it. Thanks for all your hard work.

Can you even imagine the cost of your salvation? The magnificent plan of the Father & the willing cooperation of the Son, proved your tremendous value in God's eyes. From His perspective, you are worth all the pain & suffering that was necessary to secure your eternal presence with Him in Heaven.
Jamaize77
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 4:53:16 AM(UTC)
Jamaize77

Okay so being categorized as a "NEWBIE"  ive categorized my sweepstakes by priority as suggested.  Today, I checked them and they were all red. However, after I went through each one and put in my entry, none of them changed to green. Not one of them. I did the daily and Instant entries.  Is this common? Should I be concerned?