Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

My Lucky List- Simply Press the "Enter" and your entered?
Amandarling8
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2011 3:38:53 PM(UTC)

I was just wondering if anyone could help me out with this. On my Lucky list you know how the ENTER button is red and after you just click it it turns green. (and the sweepstakes page for that sweepstakes pops up) Does sweepstakestoday.com automatically enter with the information you gave them, or do you have to enter in your own information every single time you want to enter something on the actual website.? please someone let me know!

i dont know where to look for this kind of question in the forums so.. ya. thanks!

duanedoug1
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2011 5:28:52 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 91 time(s) in 74 post(s)

Sweepstakes Today does not enter any information for you. It is up to you, your browsers auto fill feature, or lastpass, roboform, or other form filling program. Some websites will remember you by using cookies. That is why I do not recommend erasing cookies every day like some people do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Figures don't lie, but liars do figure-Mark Twain.

Amandarling8
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 8, 2011 9:24:57 AM(UTC)

Ok, so that means when the webpage pops up i have to enter the info myself? i dont know what roboform is.

duanedoug1
#4 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2011 8:53:02 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 91 time(s) in 74 post(s)

Amandarling8;136189 wrote:

Ok, so that means when the webpage pops up i have to enter the info myself? i dont know what roboform is.

Sorry for taking so long to answer. Yes you must enter the information yourself. You can use something called a browser add on, a program that adds functions to your browser. There are a number available that have different functions, like spell checking or form filling or remembering passwords. Lastpass and Roboform are just 2 that fill forms and remember login passwords. I have not used Lastpass, but it costs less and works on MAC computers. I don't know if Roboform does now, but it did not when I got it.

Here is a discussion link http://contests.about.co...Entering-Sweepstakes.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Figures don't lie, but liars do figure-Mark Twain.

Amandarling8
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2011 1:16:51 PM(UTC)

thanks do much! i got roboform and it works great!