Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Try Searching Your Own Emails for Some Winning Surprises!
Hilary426
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 6:07:43 PM(UTC)
Hilary426

Was thanked: 187 time(s) in 154 post(s)

Although new to Sweepstakes Today, I've been entering internet sweeps for at least 8 years now.  I realized that I get so many emails per day, that there is always a chance I might overlook a prize notification.  So just a few hours ago, I started using the search feature for keywords such as "Congratulations" and "prize winner".  My first search yielded a free pizza from Papa John's, and a number of useful coupons.  It was also fun to see notifications from previous wins.  I was actually pleased to see that I hadn't missed anything major.  But I am now going to make sure that at least every other week I will run this kind of search so I don't miss out on any of my "luckiness." 

3 users thanked Hilary426 for this useful post.
reed12 on 1/27/2012(UTC), wolverinemom on 1/28/2012(UTC), swalke6 on 3/18/2012(UTC)
A1Galloway
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 29, 2012 11:39:03 AM(UTC)
A1Galloway

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 39 post(s)

Thank you Hilary - great suggestion

marleymugg
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2012 10:28:15 PM(UTC)

I actually set up filters in my inbox that sends emails with those phrases into a separate folder that I've created.  I have one titled winner (with words like congratulations and winner) and one labeled sweepstakes (with key word sweepstakes).  The winners primarily show up in the winner folder.

Check out the filter option in your email settings.

PS-Great site!  I've been registered for a while, but primarily used CashNet (which is no longer).  Thanks for having me!