Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Help in winning the Toshiba America Information Systems the Big Reboot Contest
BECK0N
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 9:23:11 PM(UTC)

I have entered my family small business into this contest. Here is my twitter link for the voting link.  We need a min of 50 votes to be in the running.

https://twitter.com/BECK...tatus/281669812189532160

Here is the Sweepstake Today contest link as well.  End Dec. 25th

http://www.sweepstakesto...the-big-reboot-promotion

All votes would really help.  I have 5 days to get to the 50 vote min to be in the running.  Please vote and also pass to others to votes as well.  This would be a really cool Christmas Gift.  Thank you all that are able to vote for us.

Hilary426
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 5:11:11 PM(UTC)
Hilary426

Was thanked: 187 time(s) in 154 post(s)

Hi There Beckon, I justed voted for you and was amazed to see three contenders from Portland Oregon there, including the Joinery which is an amazing furniture store just three blocks from my house.  Since your business is connected to the housing and oil boon in North Dakota, you may want to post an ad asking for votes on Craigslist in this area.  You just have three votes...got to get the word out!   Also, you can go on Facebook and make a link to your Twitter account.  I wish you the very best of luck in winning this.  Tell everyone you know and then some. 

I hope everyone here on ST will vote...at least everyone with Twitter accounts!!

Happy Holidays, may Santa deliver you all the votes you need and then some!