Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Win an Intel and Help me send girls to school !
chrissybil1
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 11:17:12 AM(UTC)

Hello, 

I  am a senior at Emory University have been selected as a finalist for the Intel for Change Program ! It is a national competition that promotes gender equality in education. After narrowing down the hundreds of applications they have received , there are now ten of us. The final winner will travel to Kenya and become the spoke person for this issue for an entire year !! 

The winners will be selected based on votes online. I would really appreciate your help in rallying up votes !  It only takes 30 seconds but would mean the world to me. If you could please vote and forward this link to our friends, family members and co workers  it would be of tremendous help to me ! Thank you so much for your consideration, I would really really appreciate the help. Voting ends on the 17 th andpeople can vote once per day everyday until . 

currently i am about 1000 votes behind and without your help though ive come so close to my dream, it will not come true. 

Thank you for your help,

Chrissybil Boulin