Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Using Lucky List
cordwood9835
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2013 5:33:09 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I have been doing Sweepstakes Today since May.  All that I have won, which is small, I have won it as an instant win.  

I love using MY LUCKY LIST.  I don't know if it is the proper way.  I enter all my sweeps thru there.  I go in daily thru there and do my sweeps.  Is this what the list is for?  I don't want to seem dumb, but since I haven't won anything thru email or phone I just want to make sure I am entering correctly each day. 

soccer_nut5
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2013 9:53:27 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 249 time(s) in 224 post(s)

My Lucky List is the greatest invention since sliced bread!  I'd be lost without it!  Mr. Sweepy has made it so easy for us to enter all our sweeps from one spot.  That is absolutely what the list is for.

walton39
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 5:58:35 AM(UTC)
walton39

Was thanked: 224 time(s) in 180 post(s)

Re: using your lucky list.

I start each day by going to the New Sweeps page. I review each sweep and if I wish to enter it I click on it's name then click on "Add to Lucky List" Then I click on Enter this sweep located below the star rating line. Enter sweep. This sweep will now appear automatically on your Lucky List until it expires and then will be removed from your lucky list. If you desire to create a list of your sweeps by priority I have made up a detailed set of instructions that has proved helpful to some members who have requested them from me. If you want these instructions just PM me an I will send to you. I've found the priority list extremely helpful when I know do not have time to enter all of my sweeps but wish to enter the ones that are most important to me. I just switch to Priority option and enter from the custom options I have created.

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)