Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Lucky List Disappeared
TheMiz921
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2013 1:18:52 AM(UTC)

So I woke up this morning and my Lucky List is not there anymore?     Why?  Any ideas?

jerry1335
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2013 9:43:08 AM(UTC)
jerry1335

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Did you log in with a different name and password?
Alcesx2
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2013 4:04:36 AM(UTC)

Don't know exactly what happened but I noticed that too. If you click on My Lucky List and it looks like a blank page you can scroll down and your list will be there, but it may be truncated. I found out if you click on My Lucky list again and it will show up as per usual. I am using Safari.

mrsweepy
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 5, 2013 1:27:29 PM(UTC)
mrsweepy

Was thanked: 798 time(s) in 464 post(s)

TheMiz921;167078 wrote:

So I woke up this morning and my Lucky List is not there anymore?     Why?  Any ideas?

There are two reasons that cause this problem. First is Microsoft Operating System updates. I get this question ask right after there is a update.  Second is internet security (antivirus) software updates.  While both software upgrades shouldn't effect Lucky List, for some reason it does effect the ST cookie.

The ST cookie is the real engine behind the Lucky List.  The cookie remembers for you the entry date and time and the red and color change.

To fix it, clear out all of your cookies and temporary internet files then log back in.  This solves over 99 percent of the problems with the cookies.

Mr. Sweepy