Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

still having issues with website!!
newport77
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 11, 2013 5:08:06 AM(UTC)
newport77

Was thanked: 103 time(s) in 72 post(s)

I switched to Chrome and it seemed better, but, today it is VERY SLOW turning each page on Chrome.... I tried IE again  and it is slow also. ONLY THIS WEBSITE. No other websites have this issue. It is so frustrating trying to go through my list and it takes me hours instead of one hour. Wish you could fix whatever is going on. Thanks for listening. I love this site and and am not bad mouthing you. Just gets frustrating dealing with these darn glitches! Take Care! 

mrsweepy
#2 Posted : Friday, December 13, 2013 9:43:48 AM(UTC)
mrsweepy

Was thanked: 798 time(s) in 464 post(s)

newport77;171710 wrote:

I switched to Chrome and it seemed better, but, today it is VERY SLOW turning each page on Chrome.... I tried IE again  and it is slow also. ONLY THIS WEBSITE. No other websites have this issue. It is so frustrating trying to go through my list and it takes me hours instead of one hour. Wish you could fix whatever is going on. Thanks for listening. I love this site and and am not bad mouthing you. Just gets frustrating dealing with these darn glitches! Take Care! 

Our programmers are working on this.  We had one programmer who did the damage and we let him go.  It took us some time to find another programmer who writes our special coding and bring him up to speed.

I will say not all of the problems is with the ST site.  it could be your computer or the internet connection that is contributing to your problems as well.

Mr. Sweepy