Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Lays sweep issues
hotpurple5
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 19, 2014 8:00:24 PM(UTC)
hotpurple5

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 50 post(s)

I am asking this here because I have not gotten a response in the post at the sweep page - Is anyone still able to enter the Lays Do Us a Flavor sweep? For close to a month, when I click the enter link or the link in the rules, and even if I try and click the link to enter directly from the Lays site, or on Twitter I get a yellow popup "oops - we have temporarily lost connection to the social media site..." I cannot enter, I cannot view the names I have already submitted, I cannot see any other entries, nothing. I have cleared cookies, which I do daily anyway, and I have no viruses, malware none of that crap

bevieann29
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2014 5:55:50 AM(UTC)
bevieann29

Was thanked: 188 time(s) in 157 post(s)

I've haven't entered any new flavors for a while. But, I saw your post and entered today so that I could give you a reply. I entered with no problems. Everything went like normal with my entry. I don't know what the problem could be for you. I'm sorry that I haven't been much help. At least you know that the problem is not with ST link to the sweeps. Have you tried to enter directly to the Lay's home page or their facebook page? It may  be worth a try. Good Luck, I hope your able to get bck in there and enter.

katoosh
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2014 6:08:47 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Whenever I have issues with a website, I use websitedown.info to check if the site is down or if it's my computer with the problem. I just checked laysdousaflavor and it's up and running, meaning your computer is having issues.

Hope you can submit more flavors!
hotpurple5
#4 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 6:15:40 PM(UTC)
hotpurple5

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 50 post(s)

Thanks very much for the replies. I dunno what's going on - I just tried everything I have been trying (the ST link, directly from the website link, FB, etc)  again and still get the same yellow box with the Lays logo & "Oops! We have temporarily lost connection to the social media site you’re requesting.  Please check back soon." I even get it when I try to click on the rules page. I can get to anything else on the Lays site-just not the sweeps. There's no reason why I shouldn't be able to that I know of. Guess I will call or live chat with them Monday.

4youreyes
#5 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 1:06:30 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 74 post(s)

I entered that one when it first started, it was too much of a pain and also way too many entries already. Not bothering with that one anymore. Odds are way too high since they also advertise it on TV.