Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Hello from a newbie!
JennyLee99
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 3:43:55 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hi everyone...I just recently joinned and found this forum. This site is really wonderful. I started sweeping not too long ago and just happened to stumble across this site! I have won a few instant wins (nothing big yet) but I enjoy entering sweepstakes and reading other encouraging stories. Wishing everyone big prizes ahead and congrats to ones who have been there! .......

chudder4444
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 4:13:12 AM(UTC)
chudder4444

Was thanked: 1067 time(s) in 895 post(s)

Welcome aboard! You've found THE best site to enter sweeps on the planet!!!!! Mr. Sweepy has done wonders in creating a place that makes it easy to keep your sweepstakes organized with "My Lucky List" and tons of other great features including this forum! If you ever have any questions, please ask, there are many here that can answer and help you out.

We all started out somewhere in entering sweeps, and for a lot of us it started with a few instant wins. The big wins follow, and my best advice is go through all the sweepstake listings here and set up your "My Lucky List". It makes it so easy to enter sweeps every day, and that's the key to winning...constantly entering for everything and anything you're interested in winning. If it's daily sweepstakes, enter them daily, the more entries you have the better your odds of winning!!!!

Hope to hear of lots of wins from you!!!!!

$10,000 Club member since November 2008!
JennyLee99
#3 Posted : Monday, July 7, 2014 3:09:48 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

I just got back from out of town...thanks a bunch for the warm welcome....good luck to you too!