Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Should I enter contest?
anonymous6059
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2014 3:50:58 AM(UTC)
anonymous6059

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 33 post(s)

I was wondering if it is worth the additional time to enter a contest in comparison to using that same time to fill out more sweeps instead? I am not looking for actual statistics exactly, but more for a general idea about which is better time spent.

For instance, today I spent about 45 minutes coming up with a few photographs I have to enter into a single contest. Normally, I can enter about 30 contest in that same amount of time. The total number of people that have entered photos seem to be at around 3000 so far and I'm not sure how many more will be entered before the contest ends. I also do not have a good idea how many people enter in a single entry contest that is open to all 50 states.

Anyway, I really felt good at first about taking the time to enter the contest, but now I am looking at the clock thinking that maybe I shouldn't waste my time...

Any advice?

“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”-Seneca

2014-
$1000.00 CHEFScatalog.com Fall Giveaway

2015-
$100 Live Nation® Concert Cash®!

johnnielee1
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2014 11:11:16 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 123 time(s) in 108 post(s)
I have noticed when photographs, essays,or anything that is time consuming is required, not as many want to take the time and trouble to enter. That being said I would try to enter the ones I wanted to win the most. Good Luck, whatever strategy you decide to use!
1 user thanked johnnielee1 for this useful post.
anonymous6059 on 8/10/2014(UTC)