Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post **************** between days, such as 10 pm each day
miriamaberninger2
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 4:09:17 PM(UTC)

Hi Mr Sweepy!!  I like to check NEW first every day.  It would be great if say at 10 pm each day you and your helpers would make a line of*****************************************************************

across the page at say 10 pm.  Then I would not be repeat looking down the entries to see if there was a new one I would want to enter.  Since I can't always remember what I read the day before, it would help me read only the new ones for each day!!!  Please help!  Thank you,  Miriam Berninger mirbern2@aol.com (this is not the email I use to enter, but I would see your answer more quickly than sorting through bittseyboy1@yahoo.com

duanedoug1
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 9:02:32 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 91 time(s) in 74 post(s)

When I am done checking the new sweep list, I will 'enter' the last one viewed, but not enter it. The Sweepstakes Today web site assumes that if you opened the sweep link, you entered it. The next time I view the new sweep list I just look for the last sweep that shows that I have entered and begin there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Figures don't lie, but liars do figure-Mark Twain.

curmudgeon2
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 4, 2014 3:42:41 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 108 time(s) in 68 post(s)

I do something similiar.  I put the most current SINGLE ENTRY sweep in My Lucky LIst.  When I return later any sweep posted after that is new & I've already looked at sweeps posted prior to it.  I'll then delete it and add a more curent single entry sweep.

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

T. S. Eliot