Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Hello All!
LilacMunchie1
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2014 11:45:02 AM(UTC)
LilacMunchie1

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hello!

I've been sweeping for a couple of months now and I am hooked. Looking forward to getting to know other sweepers as I'm the only one in my group of friends. SweepstakesToday has been so helpful and the layout of the site makes organizing sweeps SO easy. Any beneficial information or tips would be greatly appreciated!

LM

chudder4444
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2014 1:13:36 PM(UTC)
chudder4444

Was thanked: 1067 time(s) in 895 post(s)

HI!!! Welcome aboard! You've found THE best sweepstakes site on the planet! You're right, it makes it SO easy to enter with My Lucky List, and the way this site is laid out! I've had great success over the years, and it's all due to Mr. Sweepy and this site.

The biggest suggestion I can make is to read through these forums....literally every question you'd ever have has been asked and answered here. There are many discussions about tips to make entering faster, tax questions, form filler questions and anything else you can think of. If for some reason you don't see an answer to a question you have, just give a shout in the forums...there are always helpful people who will gladly help you out!

The next biggest suggestion I can give is to enter for anything and everything you're interested in winning....and be persistant in entering. If it's a daily sweepstake, try to enter it every day. Also, this hobby requires LOTS of patience, there will be time periods where you won't win much, and then all of a sudden you'll win.

The three Ps will help you win... PATIENCE, PERISTANCE, POSITIVE ATTITUDE. Hope to hear of lots of wins from you!!!!!!!

Good luck!!!!

Jeff

$10,000 Club member since November 2008!
1 user thanked chudder4444 for this useful post.
LilacMunchie1 on 10/30/2014(UTC)
LilacMunchie1
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2014 8:49:57 AM(UTC)
LilacMunchie1

Thanks Jeff! I've been reading over the forums a lot and they really have helped. I love reading the Winner's Circle. Hearing other people win is more motivation to keep on chugging along. I just make it the first thing I do in the morning while sipping on coffee. I enter the sweeps I really want to win and pass on the others. I wouldn't want to win something that I'm just "eh" about when it could make someone else's day/month/year etc. For me, entering and dreaming make it worth it. Winning is a HUGE plus though and obviously why I sweep!

Your reply is so helpful! Love the three P's! Thanks again.

LM

rpkn2131
#4 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2014 8:20:19 AM(UTC)
rpkn2131

Was thanked: 770 time(s) in 735 post(s)

WELCOME! You'll love it here. We have an awesome group of members! Jeff is spot on with his advice and comments. Don't give up. If you feel like you're frustrated because yoy haven't been winning simply walk away from the hobby for a bit and then return when you feel refreshed. Good luck and can't wait to see your winning posts!    Beth

LilacMunchie1
#5 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2014 1:54:12 PM(UTC)
LilacMunchie1

Thanks for the warm welcome Beth!

LM