Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Mr. Sweepy: Meredith Holiday Slide; Other; exp 01/15
janetmay
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2014 2:47:52 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Mr. Sweepy:

From the rules:

4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, from either your mobile device or a desktop computer, visit BHG.com, Fitnessmagazine.com, Recipe.com, or Parents.com and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You automatically will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the Grand Prize drawing and one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Daily Entry Period drawing. Then, from a desktop only, log- in and/or continue to follow the links and instructions to view one (1) page .....

Would you be able to verify that only entries from a mobile or desktop are valid.  This means laptop entries are not allowed?

Thank you for your assistance.

chudder4444
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2014 3:10:24 AM(UTC)
chudder4444

Was thanked: 1067 time(s) in 895 post(s)

When they say "desktop" they're for sure just differentiating between a mobile device and a computer. I'm sure a laptop will work just fine. They would have absolutely no way of knowing if you entered from a laptop or desktop. Whoever wrote the rules probably wasn't thinking about the term "desktop" and how it could be a confusion.

$10,000 Club member since November 2008!
2 users thanked chudder4444 for this useful post.
sburrill on 11/4/2014(UTC), janetmay on 11/5/2014(UTC)
gizkok6
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2014 2:40:24 AM(UTC)
gizkok6

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 95 post(s)

Thank you!  I am using a laptop and that presents no problem.  However I could not find and place to enter at recipe.com but I didn't log into my account so maybe that is the problem.

janetmay
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2014 2:08:21 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Thank you so much, Chudder. I was hoping the word "desktop" was a loose definition of non-mobile.