Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Kraft Brad Paisley Cheeseburger Sweepstakes
mam37
#1 Posted : Friday, November 7, 2014 9:29:31 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 16 post(s)

Hi all...on Sept 18th I was notified that I won the above sweep ( it's a Brad Paisley fly away with 4 tickets to his concert, airfare , hotel and $1500...great prize and my fisrt big win after many years of sweeping. I had to have the 4 signed and notorized affys in within 5 days yet I still have no other info. Every couple of weeks I email the lady from the co. handling the sweeps for an update and a few days later she responds with we are working on dates and will get back to you. It's been almost 2 months and since it's a big win for me I am very anxious. Has anyone else had to wait so long to get their prize verified? Thanks.

tuffie2
#2 Posted : Friday, November 7, 2014 10:48:57 AM(UTC)
tuffie2

Was thanked: 960 time(s) in 929 post(s)
The answer is "no"... I would keep copies of any e-mails rec'd from this lady... So you have proof.. And try to "pin her down" as to when you will hear more, plus could you get the $1500 early since she is having a problem with the dates.. when I have won with an affidavit, the prize comes through fairly quickly and the trip seems to get finalized as well. Good luck, and hope it all works out well for you. Evie
sablebell
#3 Posted : Friday, November 7, 2014 3:01:04 PM(UTC)
sablebell

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Yes, I waited 3 months on a trip to Turks and Caicos, and currently, I have been waiting several months on another trip I won, Just be patient, you will be taken care of.

mam37
#4 Posted : Monday, November 10, 2014 6:14:34 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 16 post(s)

thanks for your input ladies