Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Womens World etc frustration (A simple solution)
walton39
#1 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2014 8:09:48 AM(UTC)
walton39

Was thanked: 224 time(s) in 180 post(s)

For those companies (like womens world,lifestyle,abc,cbs, all ten of them)  that want you to click to view their video ad, Do this> Select a video, give it time to start, then begin clicking  the RELOAD button several times ending with the RED X showing. WAIT for the ad to load again and repeat this process . It usually takes about three or four times  but finally it will reload and you will not have to do a captcha or watch a video the rest of the time for all the pages of sweeps offered for that company. Repeat the process for all others. I've found this works only on sweeps where you select  the video. It doesn't work if they offer captchas or their dumb list of questions, or only play one video.  Hope this helps you out. It's allowed me enter all  these sweepstakes when I have time because that adds a few hundred more entries for me and I don't always feel like taking the time for all of them. Please post your results. I'm anxious to see if this works for you. I have also found the these work better if you have AdBlock Plus turned on

This morning I entered 244 sweeps in ONE hour from 8 of these  selected sweeps using the above method

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)

kickstand1
#2 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2014 1:31:48 PM(UTC)
kickstand1

Was thanked: 366 time(s) in 341 post(s)

thanks, walt.

you can have my entries. 

i stopped entering these when it got to be such a pita.

good luck to you.

What a Great Day!

Member of $10,000 Club since October 2009
suzysdream
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 18, 2014 5:03:11 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 101 time(s) in 80 post(s)
WALTON39 - As suggested, clicked RED X - EIGHT TIMES and the video played ON!! Didn't work for me. But thanks anyhow & Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family!!

MARYANN
ginger37
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 18, 2014 5:03:46 PM(UTC)
ginger37

Was thanked: 51 time(s) in 50 post(s)

I've been doing that trick for along time but it doesn't always work so I'll do another sweep and let that one go on in the background. I have also found that sometimes if you watch a long video you will then get just the entry button for the rest of the sweeps you enter on that site.

1 user thanked ginger37 for this useful post.
walton39 on 11/19/2014(UTC)