Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tips for newbie
Sweepster8989
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2016 5:04:10 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Hello Sweepstakes Veteran, 

I am curious to know if you guys have any helpful tip that you could share with those who are just starting to sweep. I mean - I can't help for being so hopefully on winning the grand prize on all of the sweepstakes that I have seen so far. It would definitely be a dream come true. But I know - it is odd of winning is definitely not in my favor. But hey - a girl can dream right? 

I am a new mom of two girls under 2 and with the hobby that I previous had before the girls walked into my life - it was tennis, however, taking care of them took a lot out of my time and they keep me busy so I am hoping that sweepting could be my new found hobby.

Thank you guys!

txbyrdo1
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2016 11:10:31 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hi!
My advice is to stick to this site and place sweeps you are interested in into your lucky list and enter from there. That way your sweeps are organized for you. This site reviews the sweepstakes and you will not be scammed or (much) spammed if you focus here. Other sites may have more sweeps but these can be shady and often a waste of time. Good luck to you!
Blackhorse1
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 13, 2016 6:31:38 PM(UTC)
Blackhorse1

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I could use some tips, too. I've been fairly consistently sweeping for several years and my biggest prize, to date, was a pair of western boots, valued at approx. $189. Still waiting for my big win!!!
Loving the thrill of the hunt!