Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

sorry if I offended anyone for asking for help.
sunset808
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 10:53:54 AM(UTC)

So sorry to all those who are mad that i asked for help for a way to go see my Son graduate, some asked why do I enter sweeps if I can't have money? I enter my Son's name if they are big ones, I could never keep a big one, but little things I could, I never meant to make anyone mad, and so many showed me they are full of love... thank you

4sallie
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 3:31:56 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 610 time(s) in 597 post(s)

I hope you are no longer . Please put a  on your face! 

1 user thanked 4sallie for this useful post.
sunset808 on 9/22/2016(UTC)
philomena
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 10:03:58 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 290 time(s) in 275 post(s)
I am still trying to figure out how you offended anyone.
When is your son graduating? What help do you need and how soon?
I have very limited income and struggle myself that is why I enter sweepstakes everyday but saw you needed help and am praying for a miracle for you. If I can come into money in time to help you I will gladly help. In the meantime I am sincerely praying for you.
johnnielee1
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 3:43:32 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 123 time(s) in 108 post(s)
I will pray for you, for a miracle. I understand how difficult it is to have a limited income, my heart goes out to you. We could all easily be in your shoes. May God bless you!
bevieann29
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 7:56:55 AM(UTC)
bevieann29

Was thanked: 188 time(s) in 157 post(s)

I just saw this. I've not been able to enter many sweeps due to severe medical problems. But I have to say something. Many of us feel like we are friends and family, I know I do. If you offended someone don't worry about it, they weren't a friend. I read ome other comments on a sweeps post that warmed my heart member who are trying to help you get to your son's graduation. I don't have much either and my husband and I are both disabled. I did win 1 free nights hotel on the Choice Priveges sweeps, and would be glad to give it to you. There were a lot of winners and maybe if you were able to get to Maryland, members could donate enough Choice points for your hotel to be paid for. If I do win big or any flight time, I will help you. I'm praying for a win for you or a member with a kind heart to help you out. Don't forget to pray, God does answere prayers. God bless you and your family!