Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Some tabs turn RED even after I entered sweep
coffeecup38
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 14, 2017 6:16:15 AM(UTC)
coffeecup38

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

I click on GREEN entries on my daily lucky list to load 15 tabs at a time on toolbar. Since a month ago, a few sweeps, that I am SURE I entered. are showing RED as if I did not enter them. When I reload the page, it still shows RED. So I try to enter again and it tells me I already entered.  Anyone else have this issue?  Is it the sweeps page or Chrome? Please advise...

Proud member of the $10,000 club!
mrsweepy
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 14, 2017 1:59:17 PM(UTC)
mrsweepy

Was thanked: 798 time(s) in 464 post(s)

coffeecup38;206583 wrote:

I click on GREEN entries on my daily lucky list to load 15 tabs at a time on toolbar. Since a month ago, a few sweeps, that I am SURE I entered. are showing RED as if I did not enter them. When I reload the page, it still shows RED. So I try to enter again and it tells me I already entered.  Anyone else have this issue?  Is it the sweeps page or Chrome? Please advise...

There has been several Microsoft Operating System updates over the past month.  Some members have had problems with Chrome near or at the same time. I always suggest to clear out the cookies and internet files on your computer then log back in. This solves the problem nearly all the time.  Most of these problems happen when there is a OS system, browser or security software update on your computer. Clearing cookies is the best first step to find out if there is a problem.

Mr. Sweepy

coffeecup38
#3 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 3:57:22 AM(UTC)
coffeecup38

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Thanks Mr. Sweepy!

I will try that.

Proud member of the $10,000 club!