Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Problems receiving Prize from HelloWorld
princesslily
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 24, 2017 7:41:49 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Is any one else experiencing problems with receiving their prize from HelloWorld Fullfilment? I've seen posts about them before, but can't remember if they were good or bad.

I've won many High Dollar prizes, some mid level & also smaller prizes while on SweepstakesToday...so I'm very happy with the ST site thru the years.

But, in mid Septemper I won a small prize of $500.00 from the Nestle Quik Sweeps.

Email asked for mailing info, which I sent & was told it would take 8-10 weeks to receive.

That's cool - pretty standard.

But when I realized I never received that prize, I recently began emailing them them replying to my Winner's Email they had sent, and felt I was getting a run around.

They lastly claimed the card had been activated & used. The gave me a Customer Care # to call & when I did, it told me: "To hang up my phone"

Don't remember where any of my previous wins came from, but is HelloWorld legit? or is it a ripoff??

If, they're legit...and anyone knows how to get them to act on things, please let me know how to proceed.

It's the principle of the matter to me!

More Importantly: Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

kapapak
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 24, 2017 7:28:03 PM(UTC)
kapapak

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 32 post(s)

I don't usually have any problems with Hello World (formally eprize).  They almost always send an email letting you know when the prize has shipped... even for small prizes. Check back and do search for for HelloWorld to see if they sent email about shipping. If not, let someone there know you do not believe you got one and did not receive prize and want to discuss with someone higher up if need to.  Good Luck!

louc
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 28, 2017 5:51:08 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

I also had problems getting my prizes. Won a 600 dollar camera and just recent 50 gift card and never got the prize. Wrote and to no avail nothing from them. I wanted to tell Mr. Sweepy that the advertising agency sucks. I do not trust them at all.

louc
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 28, 2017 6:03:14 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

good luck to all. I have done everything and no reply. Even call the company who is having the contest, they won't help you try and get your prize, they leave it up to agency handling it. So its a loosing game.