Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

unable to enter "I am a Robot" sweeps !!!
barsea1
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 12:43:16 PM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Joined: 2/25/2012(UTC)
Posts: 13

I am unable to enter the sweeps that I have to prove that I am not a robot...I am missing


out on alot of sweeps, does anyone have a solution to this ???

Robert_Richardson
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 1:00:00 PM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Joined: 10/31/2017(UTC)
Posts: 1
Location: Lake Worth, FL

I had a similar problem whenever I had to identify street signs.  I, mistakedly, clicked the sign posts as well as the signs that were attached to them.  Just click the signs not the posts that are attached to the signs.

barsea1
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 3:35:51 AM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Joined: 2/25/2012(UTC)
Posts: 13

Robert_Richardson;206118 wrote:


I had a similar problem whenever I had to identify street signs.  I, mistakedly, clicked the sign posts as well as the signs that were attached to them.  Just click the signs not the posts that are attached to the signs.


I tried that and it still did not work.....

Akahi808
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 5:19:46 AM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Joined: 9/16/2016(UTC)
Posts: 26

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Sometimes I have to go thru the process about 3 or 4 times before getting verified.


What I noticed is, after clicking on the objects/cars/street signs/store fronts etc, you have to click the button on the bottom. That button will say next,skip or verify. I noticed if the choice is NOT Verify, I have to go thru the process again and again until verify shows up and not Next or Skip.


 


Keep trying till you see verify on the bottom.....it should go thru once you click there.


 


Good luck!

barsea1
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 8:29:33 AM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Joined: 2/25/2012(UTC)
Posts: 13

Akahi808;206132 wrote:


Sometimes I have to go thru the process about 3 or 4 times before getting verified.


What I noticed is, after clicking on the objects/cars/street signs/store fronts etc, you have to click the button on the bottom. That button will say next,skip or verify. I noticed if the choice is NOT Verify, I have to go thru the process again and again until verify shows up and not Next or Skip.


 


Keep trying till you see verify on the bottom.....it should go thru once you click there.


 


Good luck!


barsea1
#6 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 3:45:39 AM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Joined: 2/25/2012(UTC)
Posts: 13

after clicking the squares 10 to 15 times, a window pops up and says the following; "Try Again Later"


"Your computer or network maybe sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now....." I have no idea what this means, !!!!

Akahi808
#7 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 9:01:22 AM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Joined: 9/16/2016(UTC)
Posts: 26

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

barsea1;206150 wrote:


after clicking the squares 10 to 15 times, a window pops up and says the following; "Try Again Later"


"Your computer or network maybe sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now....." I have no idea what this means, !!!!



 


 


What Sweepstakes are you trying to enter?


 


I have no idea as to what is going on with your computer as I have never had that problem. If you don't mind, post the sweepstakes and I'll try to enter and see if I encounter the same problem.


 

barsea1
#8 Posted : Sunday, November 19, 2017 7:46:53 AM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Joined: 2/25/2012(UTC)
Posts: 13

 I have eight sweeps that I am trying to enter, one is Cracker Barrell Old Country Store, Rockin and Rolling Sweep, expires 1/5/18 ....thanks for trying to figure it out !!!!!

Akahi808
#9 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 6:50:09 AM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Joined: 9/16/2016(UTC)
Posts: 26

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

barsea1;206196 wrote:


 I have eight sweeps that I am trying to enter, one is Cracker Barrell Old Country Store, Rockin and Rolling Sweep, expires 1/5/18 ....thanks for trying to figure it out !!!!!



 


Okay, so I just entered that sweep using the AMOE in the rules (Entry Without Purchase) and I did not have to go thru the process of clicking on squares to get verified. I just checked the I am not a Robot box and was entered.


 


(iii) To enter without making a purchase, go online to www.crackerbarrel.com/rockinrollin, then complete the Entry information including your first and last name, street address, city, state and ZIP, a daytime telephone number, email address, your date of birth. By submitting an Entry you are agreeing to the Official Rules, then click on "SUBMIT" to receive one (1) Entry.


 


Hope this will work for you. Good luck!

SeesTheDay2
#10 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 9:56:25 AM(UTC)
SeesTheDay2

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 8/30/2006(UTC)
Posts: 2,041

Thanks: 367 times
Was thanked: 601 time(s) in 586 post(s)
barsea, That exact same thing happens to me.It helps alot to clear ur cookies. It'll eventually start happening again and so just clear ur cookies again...please try that. Itll help!
junebug1961
#11 Posted : Monday, December 25, 2017 10:10:38 PM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Joined: 3/9/2009(UTC)
Posts: 3

seems like it is a google chrome problem...i use firefox for the sweepstakes that have the Robot questions....(which I hate)...

spica4038
#12 Posted : Tuesday, December 26, 2017 11:14:07 AM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/30/2007(UTC)
Posts: 99

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 18 post(s)

It is really very simple. Keep reloading the Captcha until you have images in separate boxes. Most of the time they will be cars, roads, buses, bridges, etc. Sometimes after you click on the image(s) a new image(s) will load. You will then need to determine if the new image meets the requirements. If it does then also click on the new image. Once completed, VERIFY, and you are in business. Hope this helps.

CatShaw54
#13 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 11:33:18 AM(UTC)
CatShaw54

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/5/2012(UTC)
Posts: 85

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 21 post(s)

These reCaptchas can be a pain.  I've found they work much better in Chrome.  reCaptcha is a Google app and Google is obviously favoring their own browser.  In Chrome, most of the time you don't even have to go through the bother of selecting images.  Once you do that correctly, you'll only have to press the checkmark -- at least, I have found this to be true. 

Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF 1.9.5.5 | YAF © 2003-2011, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.068 seconds.