Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

A Special Thank you
cp122578
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 3, 2018 2:28:52 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

I know you probably get a lot of people thanking you for the links to sweepstakes they win, but this thank you is a little different. I want to thank you for providing both my elderly mother and elderly aunt a link to the outside world that they enjoyed until they were well into their eighties. They became advid users of Sweepstakes Today after I won a few sweepstakes.. It was a great hobby for them because they were home bound and entering sweepstakes through your website gave them hope they still had time for something good to happen. The possiblity of winning gave them something to look forward to, and is what motived my mother to get out of bed, even when she wasn't feeling well. My aunt won the sweeping competition part of their ongoing sibling rivery when she won $15,000 from Pottery Bary, and multiple other sweepstakes. My mother never won anything over $100, but she never gave up hope. When my mother moved in with my husband and I over four years ago because she could not longer live alone, the first day she asked whether we had figured out where to put her computer, and reminded us she needed it done right away  because was going to win the "big one". Unfortuantely, we lost my aunt last year, and my mother last month, so I guess it is up to me to keep the family tradition going.

Thanks,

Cathy

philomena
#2 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 6:37:00 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 290 time(s) in 275 post(s)

What a beatiful post and God bless your mom and aunt.

What a nice aknowledgement of Mr Sweepys great site and for the joy it brought mom and your aunt.

Carry on and make them proud.

CRamlow1
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 1, 2018 6:20:28 AM(UTC)
CRamlow1

Was thanked: 207 time(s) in 192 post(s)

Now you have a couple of angels looking over your shoulders, sprinkling good luck dust.