Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

HGTV
mastone
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 8, 2018 12:44:49 AM(UTC)

Has a Sweepstakes Today member ever won one of the HGTV House Sweeps?

johnnielee1
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 8, 2018 5:18:28 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 123 time(s) in 108 post(s)

Yes I did a few years ago. I was the weekly first prize winner, of $10 grand in gift cards to Home Depot. I called our local Home Depot, told them what I won, and ask if they'd give a discount if I spent it all there. They ended up giving me an extra 10% off my entire winnings. I was very blessed, and able to buy everything we needed and things for some others.  Don't give up trying mastone!

4Sissy
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 9, 2018 5:51:16 AM(UTC)
4Sissy

Was thanked: 65 time(s) in 64 post(s)

johnnielee1;207886 wrote:

Yes I did a few years ago. I was the weekly first prize winner, of $10 grand in gift cards to Home Depot. I called our local Home Depot, told them what I won, and ask if they'd give a discount if I spent it all there. They ended up giving me an extra 10% off my entire winnings. I was very blessed, and able to buy everything we needed and things for some others.  Don't give up trying mastone!

That is AWESOME!   

mastone
#4 Posted : Saturday, May 12, 2018 9:37:50 AM(UTC)

Johnielee, that is wonderful.  I entered daily for several years and won a multitude of stuff and trips, and then, over night, I quit winning anything.  After a few months of nothing, I quit entering all together and am just getting back into the game.  Nothing major has happened yet, but I will stick to it for several months at least. Thanks for replying.