Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Happy to be Here - Thanks to Sweepstakes Today!
salvickie
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2006 1:13:00 PM(UTC)
salvickie

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Last year I won a 2006 Mercury Mariner (Premier Edition) in the Lucky One II Sweepstakes by Lincoln-Ford Mercury - ARV $27,250.  I was muddling around searching for a good sweepstakes website and luckily found Sweepstakes Today.  This had to be one of the very first sweepstakes I entered thru this website.  After finding Sweepstakes Today I have never looked back!  This is definitely the finest and most professional sweepstakes websites around.  Mr. Sweepy is very helpful to the members when they have questions and is always ready to help.  So far this year I have won around $3,000 in sweepstakes and the year is not over yet!  Good luck to all of my fellow sweepers - hope to see lots of you in this new Club!  The more the merrier!
travelseeker
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2006 11:50:11 PM(UTC)
travelseeker

My dream is to win a car so I congratulate and envy you! Did you keep the Mariner? I agree with you about this site. I have been here for just less than 1 year and have won a trip to Vegas and one to Los Angeles :-) Other prizes total at least $700 including a $200 Ryobi tool set, $100 Lowes gift cert, $100 Marriott cert. $25 Spa finder cert .... all for a few hours a night -- who'd have thunk it!

Now I'm putting out good thoughts into the universe for items I truly have a NEED for; a vehicle or cash! (I still love my 95 Chevy pick-up but it's a 4-cyld.stick and I'd love a 6 clyd. automatic of anything!!) I've just begun to send in some mail entries for car sweeps. Fingers crossed. Congrats to you and keep us posted on any other wins to drool over!

salvickie
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2006 12:11:20 AM(UTC)
salvickie

Thanks!  We kept the Mariner for awhile and then sold it back to a dealer.  Fortunately the car is in great demand and we actually had dealers bidding against each other to buy it back!   It was great fun but we are just not "SUV" people and enjoy our car for long drives. 

Good luck to you - there is lots of room here - hope to read about you soon!

salvickie
#4 Posted : Friday, December 1, 2006 6:44:56 PM(UTC)
salvickie

Best of luck in your quest for a new car.  If you could win it anywhere it would be right here at this site!  Keep us posted!