Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Hello world not responding
ladyesheryl
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2018 12:55:35 PM(UTC)

Won a $500 VISA and HelloWorld is the judging agency and I have 5 days to confirm my address and I receive a server error message that says "Whoops server error please try back.  Well I need to confrim in 5 days and still getting a server error, contacted them and got email saying they will look at my problem in 5-7 days which will be passed the deadline to confirm. Any ideas?

AMANDA1212
#2 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2018 3:05:50 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

www.helloworld.com/contact                         fill out the form that drops down and tell them everything and that it's urgent, also there is a phone number at the bottom of the site I would call that too.    goodluck

sburrill
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2018 2:35:23 AM(UTC)
sburrill

Was thanked: 145 time(s) in 125 post(s)

I have been dealing with some HelloWorld issues too-- every contact results in an auto-reply saying you will hear from them within 3 days-- and it's 3 days or more. This is not helpful in time sensitive situations. I feel like they have cut their staff drastically-- they used to be really Customer Service responsive.