Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Auto fill?
class65
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 4:59:03 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)

Haven't won anything in AGES...  I use auto-fill to fill out most of my sweeps.  Does anyone know if this may be

causing a problem?  I know there are usually prohibitions against robotic programs, etc. but what about auto-fill?

This is not an added program, just what is part of my computer.  I use Internet Explorer as a browser.

curmudgeon2
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 8:32:52 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 108 time(s) in 68 post(s)

class65;210522 wrote:

Haven't won anything in AGES...  I use auto-fill to fill out most of my sweeps.  Does anyone know if this may be

causing a problem?  I know there are usually prohibitions against robotic programs, etc. but what about auto-fill?

This is not an added program, just what is part of my computer.  I use Internet Explorer as a browser.

It'll spell it out in the rules.  Most Browsers now have "form fillers" and these won't disqualiy you unless the rules specify the the entry must be manually key stroked.

The Sponsors are trying to outlaw "entry services" that for a monthly fee will enter you in hundreds of sweeps daily.  You never visit the Sponsors web site.  It's done for you and you never see any marketing  message from the Sponsor.

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

T. S. Eliot