Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
How to get rid of Infolink ads?
luckywinner12
#21 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 12:49:39 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)

I'm getting them too, I didn't realize that so many other people were getting them too. I thought I was the only one, I'm glad I clicked on this and read the comments. I use Google Chrome and they are at the bottom and gets in the way while you're going down your sweepstakes list. The ones on the side...not so bad, I'm use to those but, these at the bottom is a pain in the behind. If someone discovers how to get rid of this please share with the forum group. Thanks. 

1SweepinNYC
#22 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 3:32:38 PM(UTC)

Two pages of people asking for help and no reply?  This issue drove me from here to www.contestgirl.com  No ads, no BS.  I hope "Mr Sweepy" stops cashing checks from inconveniencing his target audience long eough to answer for his ad plan---or maybe he'll just lose everyone.  Too many sweepstake sites and no one else is this greedy.

kathryn313
#23 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2019 1:04:04 PM(UTC)
kathryn313

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 91 post(s)

[quote=1SweepinNYC;210881]

WOW!!! you are "newbie"????  How about show some respect... Mr. Sweepy and his gang are the best...
It's not cool to be rude... get it?

~ I Am Connected To An Unlimited Source Of Abundance ~
sky_gazer
#24 Posted : Tuesday, February 5, 2019 7:36:59 AM(UTC)

Infolink ads have started popping on the bottom of the page. Can you please move these to the left like the other ads? 

This is really annoying to have to close it each time.

Thank You 

kevin317
#25 Posted : Tuesday, February 5, 2019 8:02:31 AM(UTC)
kevin317

Was thanked: 42 time(s) in 13 post(s)

First to 1Sweepinnyc - if you have a problem, contact Mr Sweepy directly.  If you have been following the situation, you would know why the ads are happening

Secondly,  the following help was provised by another member on a different post about this vey topic:

If you click on the "?" button next and to the left of the "x" button on the pop-up Infolinks box it will open up a new webpage. If you scroll down towards the bottom of that page, there is a link that you can click which will stop the Infolinks box from popping up on the Sweepstakes Today pages. I believe it says something to the effect of "if you wish not to see the pop-up ads on this website..click here". This seemed to do the trick for me in Chrome but not so much in Internet Explorer.

hope this helps some of you

saltpep
#26 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 1:44:50 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Infolinks still happening and  it is late March ....I tired the opt out as someone previously stated but it then takes me to Mr. Sweeps site again with no results!  I tried Firefox and Crome, same problem.  I am so irritated that I come on here less and less and started using other sweeps sites!!!! 

mrsweepy
#27 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 10:52:43 PM(UTC)
mrsweepy

Was thanked: 798 time(s) in 464 post(s)

Part 1.

Members, I have received more than a few complaints about the InfoLink ad. I talked about this around the first of the year. The reason I haven't pull it is because of the revenue.  ST is facing some problem with revenue.  This is why I posted the GoFundMe.com page. We did well thanks to your help but not enough.  GoFundMe.com was a stop gap measure until we could get a number of things fixed.

For now the InfoLinks page is staying up.  We the "Premium" service goes up, there will be a option to remove the ad.

thanks,

Mr. Sweepy

fishrmn100
#28 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 1:02:22 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 103 time(s) in 100 post(s)

Thanks for the info Mr. Sweepy!!!

2 Pages<12