Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

How to remove Robo
owilkins
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2007 3:07:57 AM(UTC)
owilkins

I wonder if anyone could tell me how to remove Robo from my computer?  I have been using it for about 2 months and now it is telling me I have purchase or reduce my contest to 10 that have saved with them.  Yeah, like that is going to happen. I run a 100 plus sweeps each day.  It is a shame.  I really liked the way robo helped with pass words and choices as well as info.  I can still use Google autofill, but it doesn't do the complete job.  The problem now is that I can not find anyway to uninstall it. Can someone help or maybe suggest another program to take its place?
Can you even imagine the cost of your salvation? The magnificent plan of the Father & the willing cooperation of the Son, proved your tremendous value in God's eyes. From His perspective, you are worth all the pain & suffering that was necessary to secure your eternal presence with Him in Heaven.
doleen
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2007 1:31:39 PM(UTC)
doleen

Do not get rid of your Robo. You can still use it. I'll write you tomorrow to tell you how.

owilkins
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2007 6:38:39 PM(UTC)
owilkins

Thanks doleen. I'll wait to hear from you.
Can you even imagine the cost of your salvation? The magnificent plan of the Father & the willing cooperation of the Son, proved your tremendous value in God's eyes. From His perspective, you are worth all the pain & suffering that was necessary to secure your eternal presence with Him in Heaven.
doleen
#4 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2007 12:34:39 AM(UTC)
doleen

You need to stop using the "logins" button. Instead, use the button that has a picture of a person and your name on it. You are allowed to have two free identities. I have one for myself and the other is for my husband.

Click on the "roboform" on the left of the tool bar (click on the green dude.) You can edit your personal info here. Under authentication, put your favorite user name and password.

If you have more questions, please write back.

owilkins
#5 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2007 9:59:58 AM(UTC)
owilkins

Thanks,doleen. You  were a great help.  It seems to be working fine now.  I owe you one.
doleen
#6 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2007 11:32:55 AM(UTC)
doleen

Also, if you need to find a past login here is how you can look it up. Click on the green roboform guy, logins, edit and the passcard that you are looking for.
kapapak
#7 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2007 2:45:02 PM(UTC)
kapapak

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Does anyone have robopro? I Just got it thinking it would auto fill more stuff than regular robo. I don't know how to make it do more than free robo. Any help would be much appreciated.   :) 
owilkins
#8 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2007 6:31:46 PM(UTC)
owilkins

doleen, is there anyway I can get the little green guy to remember my passwords & perferences(like it did before) without buying it?
doleen
#9 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2007 11:15:21 AM(UTC)
doleen

There are two things buying roboform has going for it. Multiply identities and multiply logins.

To use it, without purchasing it, you will have to have the same username and password to fill it in automatically. On your personal info, under authentication, put your favorite user name and password.

When you click on the button that has a picture of a person and your name on it, the form will fill out with your address, etc. or it will fill in your login name and password.

For pass logins, you will have to copy and paste it if you don't remember what it is.  

Shouldn't write when I'm tired. Hope I made sense. Granddaughter is staying with us and husband is working nights this week.

owilkins
#10 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2007 6:47:08 PM(UTC)
owilkins

You have helped a lot. Thanks!  Get some rest.  I am a grandmother too.  So I know what you mean.  Actually, I became a great grandmother for the first time 2 weeks ago and I haven't even reach sixty.
doleen
#11 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2007 11:33:17 AM(UTC)
doleen

Congrats on being a grandmother and being a new great grandmother. It's great isn't it!
BEARX
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 3, 2007 2:25:31 PM(UTC)
BEARX

y