Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fire Fox
owilkins
#1 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2007 8:47:05 PM(UTC)
owilkins

I just added Fire Fox to my computer and now I need help on how to use it.  Can I add it to my home page like Robo and Google when I open the  internet and how do I do that?  Where do I enter my info to fill in my forms?  I could use any help some one could give me.  Thanks!

Can you even imagine the cost of your salvation? The magnificent plan of the Father & the willing cooperation of the Son, proved your tremendous value in God's eyes. From His perspective, you are worth all the pain & suffering that was necessary to secure your eternal presence with Him in Heaven.
owilkins
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2007 3:19:04 AM(UTC)
owilkins

I give up on fire fox. Can't figure it out.  When I open it up, all I get is Fire Fox logo and google search.

Can you even imagine the cost of your salvation? The magnificent plan of the Father & the willing cooperation of the Son, proved your tremendous value in God's eyes. From His perspective, you are worth all the pain & suffering that was necessary to secure your eternal presence with Him in Heaven.
jerry1335
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2007 5:34:09 AM(UTC)
jerry1335

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 16 post(s)

Looks like you need some instructions. It's not that hard. Even I can use Fire Fox. Try this.

http://en-us.www.mozilla...m/en-US/firefox/central/

This is How to get started

Happy Sweeps

freichick
#3 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2007 11:59:05 PM(UTC)
freichick

I love firefox!  I save all the sweepstakes entry pages to my bookmarks under the categories--daily, instant, etc. and with firefox I am able to open each category all at once.  I don't have to open each individual contest from my lucky list by saving them to my bookmarks.Then I fill them in one by one with robo or autofill and ta da I'm all done.

jerry1335
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2007 3:52:51 AM(UTC)
jerry1335

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 16 post(s)

freichick   I do the same. When I save it, I prefix it with the expiration date. Makes housekeeping easier.

BEARX
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2007 9:32:37 PM(UTC)
BEARX

Firefox Is Just Wonderful--owilkins.......I Use It On 1 Of My 3 Computer Links To Sweepstakes Today.......ROBO Can Be Useful Also--I Use That On Another Computer Link Also Connected To Sweepstakes Today Under Another Used Name & Avitar.......Happy Sweeping.......
michaelmyers7
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2008 1:23:33 PM(UTC)
michaelmyers7

Was thanked: 104 time(s) in 93 post(s)

yes i know, may ranger smith find out :)