Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
SWEEPER OF THE MONTH AWARD-or not
elfpuppy
#4 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2007 2:54:15 AM(UTC)
elfpuppy

THIS IS SO NOT THE WAY I SAW THIS UNFOLDING.

Hey there, Jim & company...

Thnaks for all those beautiful AND HEARTFELT  words. Now it's time to go back and look at them again. They really describe all of you, perfectly. So let's turn the Spotlight around and focus it where it belongs:  On the ST Community as a whole.  United we stand~~

Truth be told, this pup is way too shy to stand alone.*

Just join me in ROFALOAS and moving right along. A's  and everything else INTACT.

[&]

Okay, Krappa--the "humble and modest" are no where to be found and I want my 5 bucks back!

* will be spending a few days at a resort for the Perpetually Bewildered, but see you in the WC.  And wait it you see what MacBX did. Those are her FIRST REAL WINS and you'd all best be getting your Goin''ToMeeting BUTTS over there and WooMOONING her the way she deserves!

macbug58
#5 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2007 3:53:59 AM(UTC)
macbug58

[:)]lets try to just start up the thread for SPECIFIC (ie: sweep and what help was given or was said, and a brief thanks for how it made your day!) acts of kindness. remember that some people dont have time to post much and when they do, sometimes its a lifesaver for the rest of us. seeing names daily doesnt make them neccesarily a help (me for example...i try, but rarely make any difference, but keep up conversations and congrats just the same). try to find those who really step up and contribute...therea re so many out there

brig3u
#6 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2007 4:17:17 AM(UTC)
brig3u

[quote user="macbug58"]lets try to just start up the thread for SPECIFIC (ie: sweep and what help was given or was said, and a brief thanks for how it made your day!) acts of kindness. remember that some people dont have time to post much and when they do, sometimes its a lifesaver for the rest of us. seeing names daily doesnt make them neccesarily a help (me for example...i try, but rarely make any difference, but keep up conversations and congrats just the same). try to find those who really step up and contribute...therea re so many out there. [/quote]

that's kind of what I meant when I said that people make a difference knowingly and unknowingly, because your posts  (and others) DO make a difference.  I think that it's what attracts and keeps people coming back to the forums...it just spreads a  genuine good feeling all around and like attracts like.  So......each in our own way and as a community......we are DA BEST[;)]

macbug58
#7 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2007 6:35:40 AM(UTC)
macbug58

you got a new dog hat picture!!! yay! thats awesome
brig3u
#8 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2007 7:17:28 AM(UTC)
brig3u

thanks Becky......the picture is really cute but once I upload it his poor little hat gets all garbled, bright red is always a problem....grrrrrrrrr.

softie
#9 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2007 10:27:24 AM(UTC)
softie

love the new doggie beanie - now all we need is cm to help put a propeller on it (and toyman to write a poem and pup to add moral support and mac to lift it high in the sky and aerostar to point the way and kapapak to compliment it again and glorob to share a little more red with it [;)] and ravenmo to embrace it wholeheartedly  and ...   you get it!  So many out there who benefit from the picture of cute dog with new cap, and so many willing to give to cute dog with new cap - did I forget to mention one or two in our community now following this thread of common courtesy?  If so, it wasn't intentional.  I don't have access to page 1 right now - I really hope I didn't leave anyone out. 
freichick
#2 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2007 7:54:09 AM(UTC)
freichick

It just goes to show--It takes a village to win a sweeps.  And what a wonderful utopia we have created with such kind and caring neighbors!
joymor
#10 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2007 7:08:00 PM(UTC)
joymor

I take leave for the day and look what I miss! Such comradery and relative appreciation for one another's selfless acts of humanitarianism!

I am humbled.

And pup, I too am sometimes surprised by the unsolicited kindess of of strangers (friends I haven't met yet) on this board.

I try to help when I can, but it pales in comparrison to the lengths I have seen others go at times. This is a great board and a real "community" in every sense of the word.

I like the idea of a place to make those special acts of kindness known. [Y]

Joy

michaelmyers7
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2007 2:12:13 PM(UTC)
michaelmyers7

Was thanked: 104 time(s) in 93 post(s)

I vote 4 elfpuppy!

elfpuppy
#6 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2007 8:16:41 PM(UTC)
elfpuppy

MAXIMUMICHAEL: Sorry, dude, hands up, hands down or sideways, there isn't  anyone on this site who'd quarrel with You being named SWEEPER OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You rock,

lisa 

crimsonsaturn
#5 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2007 5:09:22 AM(UTC)
crimsonsaturn

I'd love to see a Sweeper of the Month award go to a sweeper who has posted UPCs, brightened a frustrated sweeper's day, always congrats a winner even if its small, etc. Although in my eyes I've encountered very few on ST and the forums who couldn't be a Sweeper of the Month!

michaelmyers7
#5 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2008 12:16:33 PM(UTC)
michaelmyers7

Was thanked: 104 time(s) in 93 post(s)

I vote 4 elfpuppy

BEARX
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2008 1:02:32 AM(UTC)
BEARX

I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A SWEEPER OF THE MONTH AWARD-----BASED ON POSTED WINS,,,,,,,,,,AND MR.SWEEPY BE THE ONE TO CHOOSE THE WINNER OF THE MONTH..........
2 Pages<12