Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Happy Member of the 10K Club
travelseeker
#8 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2007 6:15:05 AM(UTC)
travelseeker

Hi Lynelle and "WinergizerBunny" (as Mr Sweepy has dubbed you!)

I've decided that's the way to go for me. It'll give me peace of mind and save some time so that I can focus on entering correctly and not rushing so much. Maybe I'll be able to watch a TV show with both eyes instead of one on the lap top and the other on the TV - it drives me nuts as I always miss the good bits! Another thing, I'm going to cut out the daily sweeps where I don't really want or need the prize - such as the one currently running to give away 150 IPODS - I rarely listen to music! Or fancy RAZR cell phones etc; I have a new Sony Ericson and can barely figure out how to use that!  2006 was a trial period - now it's time to regroup and enter smart! Good luck sweeping buddies!! We will all win a new car!   Samantha

kmwbunny
#9 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2007 7:06:34 AM(UTC)
kmwbunny

Hi Samantha! : )

LOL, I have to say you made me laugh when you said you'll be able to watch a TV show with both eyes and not one on the laptop and one on the TV; that's exactly what I do!!! LOL  I think that's how it always will be too, lol.  I curl up on the sofa with the laptop (and my new bigscreen tv, lol). Luckily I can hit the rewind, which I do often, ha ha. I kinda wish one of the computers I won was a laptop; I sure could use a new one, hee hee. This one I bought used from a friend of mine, and I've definately got my moneys worth out of it.     I think your "plan of action" is a good one; when I start getting overwelmed with too many to enter each day, I cut out the "frivolous" sweeps that I could live without.  Although I love my Razr, haha.  Unfortunately I won one after I spent the money on one, haha.  Oh well, it's a spare. : )   So there ya go, 2006 was your trial period and now lets get down to winning!!!!  I have a feeling it's just around the corner for ya. : )  I have a sneaky suspicion that the good energy you'll surround yourself with by feeling better about your sweeping will be just the thing to turn your luck around.  Cant wait to hear about your next win!  Take care sweep buddy, : )

macbug58
#10 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2007 11:28:46 PM(UTC)
macbug58

kathy (is it?, im guessing from someone elses post)

you are sooo blessed and  its because you are a great person. you are so friendly to everyone here and always wishing well to others. your wins are AMAZING and i just dont know how luck can be contained in that amount in one person, but you seem to have done it. congrats on all your great wins and i hope 2007 brings us all a little closer to a 1k, 10k , or even for you a 100k bar. its a pleasure to sweep with you and i hope you get that new laptop! im sure you will!

kmwbunny
#11 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2007 10:31:30 AM(UTC)
kmwbunny

Thank you macbug! What a very nice thing to say! : )  I do feel very fortunate and blessed with all my recent wins.  Believe me, my life up until recently has been anything but fortunate; I guess someone up above has been smiling down on me and giving me a break. : ) I used to joke with my friends that I was a "Bad Luck SchlepRock"--remember that character from the Flintstones? He would walk around with a black cloud over his head all the time saying "oh woah is me" haha and bad luck would always follow him wherever he'd go.  But all the recent wins definately makes up for some of the hardships I've had, as we all have had our own burdens. I just thank my lucky stars that I found Mr Sweepy's site; I truly feel that I wouldnt have devoted myself to spending the time I have sweeping if I had not found his user-friendly site so I would not have won nearly as much.  I hope your dry spell is over soon and I'll be the first to congratulate you!  I hope 2007 is a great year for everyone here at ST, but especially to the extra special "sweep buddies", lol  Reading gsballance's messages and my replies above now makes me laugh, knowing she won a car shortly after the conversation; how quickly things can turn around! LOL   Who knows, I may be envying your big win very soon too!  Wow, to win a nice car like that would be totally unbelievable.....Well happy sweeping and hope to hear about that big win soon!!!
curlylou
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2007 4:47:32 AM(UTC)
curlylou

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
kmwbunny - You have had some greats wins....Hope you keep it up...
2 Pages<12