Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Love the new Lucky List
tmaguirre57
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2008 2:39:04 PM(UTC)
tmaguirre57

Wow, love the new Lucky List!  Greatly improves ease of entering lots of sweeps in a timely manner. 

Two thumbs up!  [Y][Y]

Great job Mr. Sweepy and crew! 

raezer
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2008 5:44:11 PM(UTC)
raezer

I ADORE the new lucky list! I did everything on it tonight because I love it so much! I might just start doing that now hehe :P Thanks Mr. Sweepy!!!!!!!

kcork1
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2008 7:50:32 PM(UTC)
kcork1

I agree. I love that you can enter a sweeps faster but when you come back to the list the next time, you can't tell which ones you've entered or not. Yes, one way would be to have the blue 'enter' change to a different color - or in the column that says how many days you entered it last could say 'today' (instead of zero or one, etc)? Anyway, I'm sure Mr Sweepy and gang are working on that this very minute! Thanks for always making ST better!!!  [;)]

injinjo
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2008 8:52:05 PM(UTC)
injinjo

Looks like the "entered 0 days ago" resets to "entered 1 day ago" after 24 hours, which means I don't know if I entered a sweep until 24 hours, which is o.k. for 24 hour sweeps, but quite the pain on daily and weekly.  Hillary is going to jump all over this. 

cmalchiodi1
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2008 10:06:15 PM(UTC)
cmalchiodi1

I agree with everybody else....I love the new changes!  That enter tab is great...saves lots of time.  I'm zipping through my lucky list MUCH faster than usual today.   It is harder to tell which sweeps have been entered, and which still need entering though...  I think the Green and Red idea for color coding the enter link is a perfect solution.  Simple and quick....Red=already entered and Green= do this one next.  GREAT idea!  I sure hope Mr. Sweepy will consider it! Thanks again for everything you do Mr. Sweepy. [:)]

kcork1
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2008 10:09:55 PM(UTC)
kcork1

You bet, deernrams. As I'm going down my list (but I really jump around the list most of the time - enter the faster ones first, etc.), some of the ones I've entered turn a darker green (indicating I've entered) but not ALL the ones I've entered today turn dark green. So, at least so far, there is no way to tell which you've entered so far today if you don't just do them all sequentially down the list in one sitting so you don't lose your place. I've already today almost tried to enter one twice because of it. So, it seems like a work in process. Again, I love the features of knowing when a sweeps will end and the great "enter" button to save time and steps! Thanks so much to Mr Sweepy and company for all they do!

jerry1335
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2008 10:58:58 PM(UTC)
jerry1335

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 16 post(s)

Great job by MrS and crew. As with all upgrades, tweaking needs to be done. Good improvements and needing only minor changes.

Everyone has had very good suggestions.  

Happy Sweeps 

marli23514
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 27, 2008 8:43:27 AM(UTC)
marli23514

Was thanked: 1040 time(s) in 913 post(s)

Sweeps went much faster today.  Feel sure that date problem will be quickly solved.  Until then, hit refresh.

“You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying. To be the best you can do everyday.” ― Jason Mraz

michaelmyers7
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 27, 2008 3:29:09 PM(UTC)
michaelmyers7

Was thanked: 104 time(s) in 93 post(s)

yep [Y]

MindySue963
#6 Posted : Friday, March 28, 2008 1:48:53 PM(UTC)
MindySue963

OOHHHH! I want to throw my two cents in as well! Here it is:  I FRIGGING LOVE THE NEW LL! I got so excited when I finally clicked on (I go to the forum first, then to the new sweeps, and then to my LL, it gets me all worked up to enter) and I was so excited to see what all the hype was about! I love the new style, and I just think it is great. I enter top to bottom, and I can remember the last thing I entered, so I don't have too much of a problem remembering what enter button to click next, but I just think that it is so great! I told my husband, and I was excited, and he looked at me like I am crazy! Okay, so what if I am a little? LOL

Mr.S and the Gang, thanks so much for all of the work that you do for all of us. You have made sweeping so much faster, and it makes it so fun. Everything you guys do for us members, well, we really appreciate it so very much. Thanks Thanks Thanks THANKS!

*All smiles here, with a little bouncing around in my chair*

Mindy