Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

My 2008 Wins
tuffie2
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 5, 2008 9:44:46 PM(UTC)
tuffie2

Was thanked: 960 time(s) in 929 post(s)

My biggest win this year was a $2100 trip sponsored by Best Buy to the Hancock movie premiere in Hollywood  where I met "Good Dog" as well.  Getting a kiss on the cheek from  Will Smith was the highlight!   Other wins in 2008 include a bathrobe from Listerine, a 7/11 gift card worth $20, coffee certificate from Int'l Delight for $20, an Ipod speaker from Snapple, a Spiderwick case and books $108, $75 gift certicate from Oriental Trading, back pack & nuts from Pistachios $25, $50 gift card from Kraft, Scotties back to School case and supplies $25, and a few movie tickets, plus Hersheys Bliss, M&M's, Wendys gift card, Burger King gift card  & Dole Salad.  I enjoy reading the forum about the wins from others from ST and feel like I am "part of the family" here.  It is a great site and everything I win, I give Mr. Sweepy a big THANK YOU.    Evie-Wi

hoop dee doo
#2 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2008 12:33:51 PM(UTC)
hoop dee doo

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)

You are such a ray of sunshine on this site evie, and you deserve everything you have won and more.  Hope the prizes keep rolling in!