Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

My 1st win(s)
Tombstone
#1 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2008 12:30:40 AM(UTC)
Tombstone

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 32 post(s)

My 1st winnings came from the online game AOL Goldrush(Sept 2006). I didn't know about this site at the time. I won three gold coins valued at $650 each. This got me started entering sweeps and found this site and haven't looked back since. Almost everyone, including me, get in lulls and quits entering for a while or just takes a break. I actually think its good to take a break every now and then. BUT You have to keep entering and you will win a grand prize eventually. The grand prize could be $1,000 gift card or $85,000 boat/truck. The more you enter the better your chances, its a numbers thing. There is no luck, there is I believe a God part to it sometimes. I keep at it daily from the gold coin wins until I won the Grand Prize ESPN sweeps(Dec. 07) that got me into the $10K club. I still try to enter daily. I have won several small things between. So don't give up, keep at it and you will win things.

hoop dee doo
#2 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2008 12:39:19 PM(UTC)
hoop dee doo

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)

Tombstone, I loved reading your story on how you got hooked on sweeping.  Having a great attitude about this hobby seems to be a common thread amoung the more successful sweepers here and you are no exception.