Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Help Mr. Sweepy
mullylin18
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2008 10:28:00 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)

Mr. Sweepy,

I have been playing for a long time...to no avail....but, what is worse is when you win and they say you did not....for instance....On my lucky list I play the BHG sweeps and after the shuffle yesterday...I had three of a kind firechief hats, click on the next and it said I was not a winner....What?

Today, I did the same thing and had three of a kind money coming out of a faucet..went to next and again...sorry, you are not a winner...AGAIN?  What goes on here Mr. Sweepy...can you check this out for me...sent an email w/confirmation # 081029-000707  Thanx Mr. Sweepy...these were the instant.

chudder4444
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2008 2:11:14 PM(UTC)
chudder4444

Was thanked: 1067 time(s) in 895 post(s)

Mr. Sweepy probably doesn't have the time to check up on all of our potential wins, and he keeps busy enough just putting the sweeps up on this site for us. Your best bet would be to just contact the sweepstakes (in this case BHG), and they'll help answer any questions you have with that particular sweepstakes. My question to you would be, you say you got 3 of a KIND twice..... did you have just 3 of a KIND, or did you have 3 in  ROW....has to be 3 in a ROW to win.

$10,000 Club member since November 2008!
1CrazyCatLady
#2 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 2:10:28 AM(UTC)
1CrazyCatLady

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 91 post(s)

If you want to avoid the suspense, just click on the link that says you can't see the game. You bypass that, and they just tell you if you win or not. Much better!