Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

having trouble getting sweeps on my lucky list to load up
deligirlny1
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2010 10:03:50 AM(UTC)
deligirlny1

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

the last few days i've been having trouble getting various sweeps on my lucky list to load up. has anyone else been having problems? i keep getting the page cannot be displayed message. then if i skip the sweep, and enter a few other ones, when i go back to the one that wouldn't load, it'll work. this has been happening alot. i'm wondering if it's my computer, or if something has been going on here. i haven't had any problems on any other site i go to...it's just been happening here.

kickstand1
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2010 10:12:39 AM(UTC)
kickstand1

Was thanked: 366 time(s) in 341 post(s)

it may be just a glitch. i am not having any problems withMLL.

try rebooting your system. 

you may want to try another browser.  if you are using internet explorer, try another, such as firefow, opera, or safari.

Good luck!

What a Great Day!

Member of $10,000 Club since October 2009
deligirlny1
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2010 7:47:34 PM(UTC)
deligirlny1

i do have internet explorer, and was considering downloading firefox, but i was wondering...can i get firefox, and still keep internet explorer as my default search engine, or will firefox replace internet explorer? since i've never used firefox, i don't know if i'll like it. also, like i said, it's only here that i've been having the problems...you said you're not having any problems...do you use internet explorer? thanx...

deligirlny1
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2010 7:50:13 PM(UTC)
deligirlny1

wow, now there's hope that it isn't me...thanx...beaumont, do you get the page cannot be displayed message, too? are you using internet explorer? thanx...

kickstand1
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2010 8:12:13 PM(UTC)
kickstand1

Was thanked: 366 time(s) in 341 post(s)

i use internet explorer, firefox, opera, and safari on my computer.  one does not replace the other.  you simply click on the one you want to use.  i usually have internet explorer and firefox running at the same time - sweeping on firefox, checking email, news, etc. on internet explorer.

google firefox, the download and install firefox, you may find that you like it better.  personally, i think it does a better job than internet explorer.  others may disagree - personal preference.  good luck.

What a Great Day!

Member of $10,000 Club since October 2009
ptloser
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 9, 2010 8:31:39 AM(UTC)
ptloser

YES!!! deligirl! I have had problems w/almost all eprize type sweeps, general mills. and a couple Blair sweeps.

I run foxfire/mozilla, and have tried other ways in like IE. I was thinking that they were working on a router somewhere or something...

Nice to know I am not the only one getting a  "Connection has been reset."   thanks for posting! [Y]

mikebren
#6 Posted : Saturday, January 9, 2010 9:28:01 AM(UTC)
mikebren

Was thanked: 85 time(s) in 73 post(s)

I use Firefox and I love it,I love that you can open as many sweeps as you like and they turn up as tabs. I recently converted my

wife to it also, only thing I use in sweeping.

"A mind is a terrible thing to waste, so be mind full"
hostaaddict
#7 Posted : Saturday, January 9, 2010 10:21:30 AM(UTC)
hostaaddict

Was thanked: 123 time(s) in 99 post(s)

I love Firefox!  I usually have around 10 sweeps tabbed and go back and forth entering them as they download.  It is so nice and simple too.  On a very rare occasion if something won't work on Firefox I just go to "Start" and click on IE and use it.