Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Publishers Clearing House-Dream of a Lifetime
suzag
#1 Posted : Monday, March 1, 2010 3:47:44 AM(UTC)
suzag

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)

How many of you got calls from PCH saying that you won from $5k-$25k, a vehicle, a vacation, and...of course, 4 magazines, absolutely free.  To help with the postage of sending all of these out, you needed to subscribe to a weekly magazine for only $3.82 a week, of course, you could pay for it with your credit card...  Before he got to the weekly magazine bit, he told me all the paperwork was going to arrive in my mailbox; I asked him why it wasn't being FedEx'd, being such a large win...he was left kind of speechless...LOL  When I told him I didn't have a credit card he said a checking account would do.  What ever you do, don't give out your banking info!

drcorbeil
#2 Posted : Monday, March 1, 2010 10:28:50 PM(UTC)
drcorbeil

The nerve of people ! The person who called should be strung from a tree.
el3btrs
#2 Posted : Monday, March 1, 2010 10:31:43 PM(UTC)
el3btrs

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 14 post(s)

I just read your other post about being scammed.  Methinks you've been entering sweeps from somewhere else and your email address has been sold to the scammers.  Watch out for the bad guys.  I know I've entered sweeps from another very popular site and my email inbox was swamped with junk and mail that said I'd won something only to read on the bottom that the offer was not from the sponsor.

marli23514
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 4, 2010 3:35:08 AM(UTC)
marli23514

Was thanked: 1040 time(s) in 913 post(s)

Never pay to win.  Lousy scammers!

“You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying. To be the best you can do everyday.” ― Jason Mraz