Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Problem redeeming up2urewards from Camels?
Elizabeth45
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 2, 2013 4:21:56 AM(UTC)
Elizabeth45

Was thanked: 151 time(s) in 147 post(s)

I have had a ton of trouble redeeming my virtual MC from a Camels instant win game. I have contacted up2urewards and heard back from them once about not being able to make a purchase on my card and they refered me to their FAQ's page. I wrote back that it was no help and haven't heard back from them. I contacted the BBB about this company and found out they have a rating of C- on a score of A+ to F. Not a very good score for Up2URewards, eh?

Well, I did some online searching last night and found others with the same problem. I saw that some had posted that they changed their card expiration date from 7/2013 to 6/2013 to make their purchase and it went through. I thought I'd give it a try and low and behold, it worked and my purchase went through.

I thought I'd share this information in case there are others who may be having a similar problem.

That being said, I will no longer participate in a Camels promotion because Camels will not help you and will only refer you to Up2URewards, who are no help at all.

You never know when Lady Luck will hit! So keep on sweeping and enjoy the journey!

Ella Mae Sings "An American Trilogy" by Elvis Presley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmWa1gKrp6Q
1 user thanked Elizabeth45 for this useful post.
corahill1 on 6/9/2013(UTC)
Elizabeth45
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 12:54:33 PM(UTC)
Elizabeth45

Was thanked: 151 time(s) in 147 post(s)

If anyone is interested, I checked on the rating for up2urewards again and they now have an F rating at the BBB.

You never know when Lady Luck will hit! So keep on sweeping and enjoy the journey!

Ella Mae Sings "An American Trilogy" by Elvis Presley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmWa1gKrp6Q
1 user thanked Elizabeth45 for this useful post.
corahill1 on 6/9/2013(UTC)
corahill1
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2013 12:55:51 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

THNAK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for sharing this....I also won but could not for the life of me redeem my last win so I quit trying...what was the use to win if couldn't redeem it....but your trick worked!!!