Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Did I Win?
shasha369
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 25, 2013 10:10:54 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I got an e-mail from a company, I do not remember entering their sweep, that stated I needed to download a form ,sign, and return it to them in seven days.  I e-mailed them back saying I do not do downloads from strangers due to the prolific amount of  computer virius in today's world.  I was than asked if I refused the prize.  This company did not attempt to phone or snail mail me so I have no idea if they are legit or not.  After all I could send an email to anyone claiming to be the Queen of England or anything else.  So does anyone know if real business acts this way?

tuffie2
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 25, 2013 11:26:54 AM(UTC)
tuffie2

Was thanked: 960 time(s) in 929 post(s)
I have had instances where they e-mailed me & asked me to download a form, print it, sign (and maybe even have notorized) and mail back to them.. And I had no problems at all. If it is a reputable company, I would go for it... If you entered from ST here, go to the top of this page, to "search sweeps' and type in the company name and see if you can find the sweep here on ST.. You could also check the company name on the internet.. I guess it would depend on the value of the prize as well if it is worth checking it out.. Anyway, best wishes to you. Evie
arcadia1
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 29, 2013 10:53:24 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 165 post(s)

you might have won. or perhaps it was a scam. you don't say who the e-mail was from???

Mona73
#4 Posted : Sunday, September 29, 2013 12:41:19 PM(UTC)
Mona73

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Don't know if this is an option...Download & print it at the library? Twenty-five cents & half hour of your time... I do this with win coupons (like the gallon milk sweep). Hope this helps :)
Do or Do Not, There is No Try...Yoda
1 user thanked Mona73 for this useful post.
maryr1 on 10/10/2013(UTC)
ginger37
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 9, 2013 5:41:46 PM(UTC)
ginger37

Was thanked: 51 time(s) in 50 post(s)

I just got two this week and did it all through email. My prizes are on the way... a patio set was one prize and the other is a 48 in. TV, camcorder and a bunch of  horror movies !! I would look into the email for a phone # , address then check it out on the web.  Good luck and I hope you get your prize.