Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Suggestion for sweeps that have been entered
stardancer1983
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 13, 2014 2:41:47 AM(UTC)

It would be a great idea, and very helpful, if there was a tab that kept track of all the sweeps a person has entered. There is the lucky list, but they dissappear after the end date. I don't know about anyone else, but I have trouble remembering evrything I have entered. Thanks:D

winter999
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 13, 2014 6:14:08 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 51 time(s) in 47 post(s)

Just try to remember the ones you will win. I dont try to remember. because I win so few of them.

why try to keep up with them when you will acturally win very few of them.

jerry1335
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 13, 2014 8:09:32 AM(UTC)
jerry1335

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 16 post(s)
I watch the last chance page. There are all the sweeps that I have entered and are about to expire. Let the selection begin. Pick me me me!!!!
lorikb1017
#4 Posted : Saturday, May 24, 2014 1:42:42 AM(UTC)
lorikb1017

Was thanked: 101 time(s) in 94 post(s)

If you win you can look up the sweep in the search sweeps on here and then add it to your Winners list under your profile. 

I have come accross a few sweeps in the past that I had to check the website, FB page etc to see if I won.  I bookmarked the page, added a notice to my computer calender for check back date..but now that I am working fulltime I just don't have time for that..so I pretty much just enter from ST and add everything to my Lucky list and when it ends...let it go until they call me, send me an email, or find my win on the front porch! 

This HOBBY can take a lot of time and too much if you let it.  Mr. Sweepy has given us great tools to manage our sweeps, win stuff and enjoy life....Thank you! Mr. Sweepy!

Maybe we should start another sweep hints, tips conversation...my favorite tips...1. hold control and open 10 or so windows and work through the list.  2. ROBOFORM  I held off getting this for 2 years because Chrome and FF had autocomplete...mistake Roboform is quick and free.  3.Keep your email address q'd up in copy paste, seems to be the one you need most (thank you chudders!)  4. Have fun and EXPECT to win  5. check email everyday and delete!

Happy Winning!

Lori

chudder4444
#5 Posted : Saturday, May 24, 2014 2:32:05 AM(UTC)
chudder4444

Was thanked: 1067 time(s) in 895 post(s)

I'm glad one of my tips has helped! To expand on Roboform...if you can manage the roughly $30 to buy the full version of Roboform.....it is without a doubt the BEST $30 I've ever spent. You know how some of the forms don't fill quite right? Or long running sweeps have a lot of check  boxes or changes in the way the form is filled out? If you buy the full version of Roboform it'll remember more than 10 different ones, and it has been an EXTREME time saver. Between Ctrl + opening multiple tabs (I open about 20 at a time), plus Roboform, plus all the other little things you pick up from years and years of doing this, I have cut down my time drastically. I can now do 150+ sweeps daily in right around an hour. Years ago when I first started it would take 2-3 hours to do the same thing.

If anyone has any questions or needs help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask! The more we can all enter, the more we can all win! Good luck all!

Jeff

$10,000 Club member since November 2008!