Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Hershey a scam? Mr. Sweepy please take note
el3btrs
#1 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 2:47:22 PM(UTC)
el3btrs

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 14 post(s)
I won a n instant sweep for Reese's this week. They sent me a code for a discount from Prizelogic. When I go to the site I see all these posts about Prizelogic being a scam. Hershey has such a good name I can't imagine them being involved in a scam. Mr. Sweepy what's the story. You have always said we'd be protected against scams here.
chudder4444
#2 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 2:50:27 PM(UTC)
chudder4444

Was thanked: 1067 time(s) in 895 post(s)

Prizelogic is a major sweeps administrator. I've won many prizes on sweeps they've administered. I doubt they're a scam in any shape or form. Can you share the link where people are saying they're a scam?

$10,000 Club member since November 2008!
el3btrs
#3 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 3:04:58 PM(UTC)
el3btrs

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Never mind, I don't know how I got to Prizelogic but found Fanatics through the rules. If you google Prizelogic you will see many posts about scams.
ginger37
#5 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 4:49:10 PM(UTC)
ginger37

Was thanked: 51 time(s) in 50 post(s)

I'm a little confused by the question  Are you saying the instant prize you won is a scam or prizelogic?

I've won many things through prizelogic and many things from Hershey, candy bars, beach towels and some other bigger things and have never had a problem with either

A discount code to a site, I have won dozen upon dozen of those and some times I will use the code, but most just get deleted. It really depends on what the code is for. Recently I won a $20 gift code to a site for computer games.You download a game for a couple of dollars.I don't play games like that on my computer and after a few weeks of trying to find someone to give it to and failing I just deleted the message.

I don't think it's a scam, it just wasn't a good prize.

Hopefully your next prize will be awesome!

mrsweepy
#6 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 7:30:52 PM(UTC)
mrsweepy

Was thanked: 798 time(s) in 464 post(s)

el3btrs;180430 wrote:
I won a n instant sweep for Reese's this week. They sent me a code for a discount from Prizelogic. When I go to the site I see all these posts about Prizelogic being a scam. Hershey has such a good name I can't imagine them being involved in a scam. Mr. Sweepy what's the story. You have always said we'd be protected against scams here.

Prize Logic is legit.  I have been getting more and more messages or post about scams or cons.   Some of these adminstrators or sponsors and even ad ad agencies will setting up a third domain for prize fulfillment.  I am starting to think that some of these problems are started at the third domain.   There might also be some people who are posting messages on the web about scams in hopes that the winner will not accept the prize.

Whatever the reason, I have never seen a quality brand name Fortune 1,000 company not use a fake or questionable sweep adminstrator.  All of the quality adminstrator are bonded and can be contacted.   I personally keep a database of the names of most of these adminstrators and have been for years.

Mr. Sweepy

6 users thanked mrsweepy for this useful post.
gizkok6 on 9/9/2014(UTC), dwarstler3 on 9/9/2014(UTC), el3btrs on 9/9/2014(UTC), SeesTheDay2 on 9/9/2014(UTC), suzysdream on 9/9/2014(UTC), Tombstone on 9/17/2014(UTC)