Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

more member control
halogen
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 6:15:15 AM(UTC)
halogen

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Have noticed some sweepstakes are placed in the incorrect catagory. For instance, at least one 24-hour entry sweeps is located in the daily entries. It would be useful to be able to move a saved sweepstakes from one catagory to another at my discretion.

RIP Jupiter
marli23514
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:45:16 AM(UTC)
marli23514

Was thanked: 1040 time(s) in 913 post(s)

When you locate a sweep in the wrong category, the best way to handle it is:

contact Mr. Sweepy via email and ask him to review that particular sweep.  If he determines that a sweep belongs in a different category, he will move it..  Hope this helps.

“You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying. To be the best you can do everyday.” ― Jason Mraz

Kimberly222
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 5:42:40 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Halogen - I must have a little E.S.P. I was just thinking about you earlier today and a few other members who've done really well as die-hard sweepers. I was wondering if you've been winning consistently or if your wins have slowed down like everybody else?
halogen
#4 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 11:54:46 PM(UTC)
halogen

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

The wins have slowed of course. It would be difficult to match the total ARV of 2005. 

Most of my wins this year have been from local sweeps. The three biggest were a Kawasaki ATV from a television station, a certificate redeemable for any four car tires, and a $500 check. 

How about you? Any wins to share? 

RIP Jupiter
Kimberly222
#5 Posted : Friday, October 10, 2014 6:06:13 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Halogen - sorry I didn't notice your reply. Mostly little odds and ends. This year - a designer weekend bag worth $650 my son's going to claim and an $1800 trip to Washington he declined from the Marriott sweep. 2011 & 2012 were great years for me but these last two have been pitiful. Thinking about packing it in, as I think that with all the shows about sweepstaking, all the new sweeps sites and Facebook's mass sharing the hobby is becoming oversaturated?