Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

quick entry button
Time4jude
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 8, 2018 9:56:41 AM(UTC)

I just joined sweepstakes today.  My question is this.  By hitting the quick entry button, does sweepstakes today auto fill an entry for you based on your profile info or do you have to fill out the form from the sponser that pops up as well.  Thanks

fishrmn100
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 8, 2018 2:02:42 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 103 time(s) in 100 post(s)

Slap me if I'm wrong, but you're still going to have to fill out the entry forms. You can use form fillers such as Roboform. I personally am using the form filler that is now on the FireFox browser. Different options for different folks. Everyone has there own preference on how to complete forms.

chudder4444
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 8, 2018 2:36:05 PM(UTC)
chudder4444

Was thanked: 1067 time(s) in 895 post(s)

Yes, you will have to fill out the forms once you get to the sponsor's site for each individual sweep. Sweepstakestoday does not do any entering for people, it simply provides links to the sweeps and entry info. Also try out My Lucky List where you can add sweeps to enter on subsequent days. It is a wonderful feature which is pretty unique to this site, with the features it has! It really makes entering a breeze!

Welcome to the site, this is a great resource which will provide you with lots of info on entering and provide you with the best quality sweeps out there!

Good luck on your entries, and hope to hear of many wins from you in the future!

Jeff

$10,000 Club member since November 2008!