Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

JTV.com Gift Cards
rpkn2131
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 12:13:02 PM(UTC)
rpkn2131

Was thanked: 770 time(s) in 735 post(s)

I know I'm not in the proper subject but I just wanted to post this where many would see. I did post this in the Buy, sell and trade section as well. 

Hi guys! I'm sure this is a long shot but I thought I'd give it a try. I recently won an amazing trip package from JTV which included an all inclusive stay in a St. Lucia resort, $1000 check and 2($500) JTV.com gift cards. Please don't  think I'm not appreciative but I'm not in need for jewelry. If you are interested in purchasing these gift cards(I will sell one if you only want one) please email me, rpkn2131@aol.com with the subject title, JTV Cards so that I know it's safe to open the email and hopefully we can make a sale! With the holidays quickly approaching maybe this is something you can use. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from at least one of my fellow sweepers soon! Happy sweeping!

Beth

$10,000 Club member since June 2012!!
SparklyEyes7
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 23, 2018 6:49:24 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)

Sell them on eBay!  That's what I do with gift cards I don't want.  Free to list and you only pay eBay and Paypal when you sell them.  They take about 13% of the sales price.

People buy gift cards like this to save a bit of money, so I'd list them for $400 and see if you get takers!  If you need any help with how to write your ad I'd be happy to help.

With any item  over $300, you need to ship it signature rewquired to be protected, both for you and your customer.  

Someone posted on this site that you only pay taxes on what you sell it for, not the face amount.

Good Luck!

rpkn2131
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 23, 2018 10:44:50 PM(UTC)
rpkn2131

Was thanked: 770 time(s) in 735 post(s)

Thanks SO much for your help. I will certainly consider that. It's an option I didn't even think about. Appreciate it!

Beth

$10,000 Club member since June 2012!!