Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

How nice is this!
glorob
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2006 4:28:45 AM(UTC)
glorob

Mr. Sweepy....thank you so very much...this is great and I can see it was alot of hard work put into it.  We appreciate you

and just wanted you to know!

mrsweepy
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2006 5:09:48 AM(UTC)
mrsweepy

Was thanked: 798 time(s) in 464 post(s)

Thank you for the kind comments.  But the real thanks should be directed towards Mr. Softy and his team. Mr. Softy deserves all the credit.

He said this is the best forum on the net. (Not to say this is the most expensive forum on the market.). This is our third different forum and should be our last one. It has many features that can be expand upon and has the ability to expand into something even bigger.

Mr. Sweepy

Tombstone
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2006 7:01:42 AM(UTC)
Tombstone

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Hey, Thx to all involved!! I didn't even notice you had forums until today, because you added it to a new sweepstakes. I guess a link up top of the main site would probably help get more ppl on the forums.
brig3u
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2006 1:28:08 AM(UTC)
brig3u

Mr. Sweepy and Mr. Softy,

Thank you BOTH for all efforts you have put into the sweepstakes site and forum. 

The sweepstakes section is absolutely the best; clean and uncluttered, and organized.  I know when I sign in that I'm only going to see top-notch sweepstakes offered by recognizable companies.  It's pretty funny...when family, friends and coworkers hear that I've won something from a sweepstakes they immediately want to know how I do it.  Once they hear that it's through online sweepstakes, a look of doubt crosses their faces; most do not like the idea of sending out personal information....how does one know that it's legitimate?.  Once I describe Sweepstakes Today.com to them and the fact that the sweepstakes offered here are by well-known companies/retailers with links directly to their websites, they relax a little....Oh...my Uncle Joe would love something like that...can you send me the information??  I've had to do it so many times that I've actually typed up a sheet with all the information and just pass it out as soon as somebody asks.  Yes, I know there are other sweepstakes websites out there, but this is "home" and the one I pass out to anyone who wants to know more about the world of online sweepstakes!

Mr. Softy, the new forum is wonderful.  I know everyone will enjoy using it.

Thanks again,

Brig[:D]

jenjen_211
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2006 2:28:59 AM(UTC)
jenjen_211

well-put Brig! i totally agree with all of the above.

she took the words out of my mouth, haha. but seriously, this website has helped me out a lot and is definitely trustable and easy to use. just cannot thank Mr.Sweepy and Mr.Softy enough!!!

kmwbunny
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2006 11:31:49 PM(UTC)
kmwbunny

Mr Softy,

Mr Sweepy needs to give you a big fat raise! hahaha  Thanks for all your hard work and knowledge!

MkyMse
#6 Posted : Friday, September 8, 2006 10:17:21 AM(UTC)
MkyMse

[quote user="moonbeam1976"]YES I LOVE THIS SITE.THANK YOU!!![/quote]

I totally agree. [Y][:D]